Cream Cheese and Pepper Jelly Phyllo Cups
- 2 boxes Athens Mini Fillo Shells (30 shells)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small jar red pepper jelly
- Put cream cheese in freezer for 30-60 minutes for easy cutting. (Not required, but helpful.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place fillo cups on baking sheet.
- Use a knife to cut the bar of cream cheese into 30 cubes. I did this by cutting the bar into 4 large pieces, and then cut each smaller piece into 8 cubes.
- Place a cube of cream cheese into each cup.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and use a spoon to carefully flatten and spread the cream cheese inside each cup.
- Top with a small spoonful of jelly, and then bake for another 2-4 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
Recipe by Lemon Sugar at http://lemon-sugar.com/2015/06/cream-cheese-pepper-jelly-fillo-shells.html/