Spinach Ravioli Lasagna
- 12 oz Alfredo sauce
- 16 oz spinach & ricotta ravioli, cooked according to package preparation
- ⅛ cup pesto sauce
- ½ cup roasted red bell peppers (jarred or canned), sliced into julienne strips
- 1 and ⅓ cup pesto panko bread crumbs (see recipe below)
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup pesto sauce
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅛ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 8”x 8” baking pan with non stick spray.
- Smooth ¾ cup Alfredo Sauce over bottom of the baking pan.
- Layer ravioli, slightly overlapping in rows.
- Smooth ¼ cup Alfredo Sauce over ravioli.
- Dot with ⅛ cup Pesto.
- Layer remaining ravioli slightly overlapping in rows.
- Smooth remaining Alfredo Sauce over ravioli.
- Sprinkle with pesto panko bread crumbs, place roasted red peppers evenly across top and dot with remaining pesto sauce.
- Cover with foil and bake until sauce is bubbling, about 35 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil until bread crumbs are lightly browned.
- Let lasagna rest about five minutes. Serve with a large spoon.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until thoroughly combined.
Recipe by Lemon Sugar at http://lemon-sugar.com/2013/11/spinach-ravioli-lasagna-2.html/