Serves: Approximately 60 pinwheels
- 5 large flour tortillas (burrito size)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ of 1 small can (4oz) chopped black olives
- ½ of 1 small can (4oz) green chilies
- ½ to 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 ounces finely grated colby monterey jack cheese
- In a medium sized bowl, combine cumin, cream cheese, olives and green chilies.
- Using a hand mixer, beat until well combined.
- Spread about ½ cup of mixture on to a flat tortilla.
- Use a knife or offset spatula to spread it evenly across tortilla.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll tightly, and repeat with 4 more tortillas.
- Cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour but up to 24 hours.
- Before serving, cut each roll into 1-inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa, and enjoy!
Recipe by Lemon Sugar at http://lemon-sugar.com/2013/09/tortilla-pinwheels.html/