Giant Chocolate Muffins
Serves: 12 jumbo or 24 standard muffins
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dark chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 (3.9 oz) package instant chocolate pudding
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line muffins tins with liners.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat eggs.
- Add oil, milk, water, vanilla, and beat again.
- Stir in sour cream, and then add cake mix and pudding mix. Do not over mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips and fill muffin liners ¾ full.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean OR the tops spring back.
- Remove immediately from muffins tins and let cool for 10 minutes, then store in n airtight container.
Recipe by Lemon Sugar at http://lemon-sugar.com/2013/03/giant-chocolate-muffins.html/