Nutella Crescent Cookies
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rolls
- ~3/4 to 1 cup Nutella spread
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 Tablespoons heavy cream, half and half or milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unroll sheet of crescent roll dough onto a smooth surface.
- Spread an even layer of Nutella over the entire sheet of crescent roll dough, taking care not to tear it. If you do tear it, simply pinch it back together.
- Re-roll the dough back into a log. Pinch together to seal.
- Roll the dough in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 30-60 minutes or until chilled.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silpat mat.
- Slice the log into 12 equal pieces.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- Bake on middle rack for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm cookies.
Recipe by Lemon Sugar at http://lemon-sugar.com/2013/01/nutella-crescent-cookies.html/