You guys, we had so much fun at our #instantparty last weekend! Because there is ALWAYS a reason to celebrate, it wasn’t hard to determine that a housewarming was the perfect excuse. My reason to party? My dear friend Dawn has a beautiful new home and a lovely pool! Girls night slash pool party!
I came armed with a cooler, chock-full of BACARDI® Mixers. Using the Strawberry Daiquiri, Pina Colada and Margarita mixes, we came up with some really beautiful drinks that were both super-easy to make and delicious! In my last post, I shared this awesome blue and white pina colada recipe, and today I have two more for you. They’re all recipes from instantparty.com except for the blue one – that’s my own creation.
After we spent some time in the pool, we fired up the blender in the kitchen. It was SO easy to start with the BACARDI Mixers as the base of our drinks – and it took no time at all. All of the recipes I’ve shared today came together in less than five minutes – and they all make four to six drinks each! Large batches of drinks in no time at all makes our little #instantparty that much more fun.
I love our girls nights because everyone contributes – we all bring an appetizer and a drink, and it’s not too much work for any one person. Anytime you can share the workload, the more fun everyone will have! These totally take the stress out of Party planning!
We used a lot of fun garnishes for our drinks. My favorite were the awesome sprinkles in the Confetti Colada. The drink gets prettier while it sits, and all of the sprinkles leave colorful trails as they sink to the bottom of the glass. HOW. CUTE. (And delish!)
And while all of the BACARDI® Mixers use fresh juices, the addition of lemon, pineapple and cherries just makes them so festive and pretty. Having these drink mixes ready to go in my freezer is a must going forward – ’cause you never know when the party mood will strike!
I hope you’ve enjoyed my series on BACARDI® Mixers this week. There are a TON of great recipes at instantparty.com, and you can find the BACARDI® Mixers in grocers nationwide.
ENJOY RESPONSIBLY. ©2015 THE COCA-COLA COMPANY ©2015 BACARDI AND THE BAT DEVICE AND ITS TRADE DRESS ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF BACARDI & COMPANY LIMITED. RUM 40% ALC. BY VOLUME.
- 1 can BACARDI Mixers Pina Colada mix
- ½ cup BACARDI Rum
- 5 cups ice
- Blue Curacao, to taste (about 2 teaspoons)
- Fresh pineapple and cherries for garnish
- In a blender, pulse together Pina Colada mix, rum and ice until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
- Garnish with a dash of Blue Curacao, cherries and fresh pineapple.
- 1 can BACARDI Mixers Pina Colada Mix
- ¾ cup high quality vodka
- ½ cup BACARDI Limon
- 4 cups ice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (clear, if possible)
- Rainbow nonpareil sprinkles for garnish
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Maraschino cherries with stems, for garnish
- In a blender, combine all ingredients except sprinkles.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with sprinkles, whipped cream and a cherry.
- 1 can BACARDI Mixers Strawberry Daiquiri mix
- 1 cup high quality vodka
- 1 bottle sweet sparkling wine, such as moscato
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups of ice
- Sliced lemon for garnish
- Fill four glasses with ice.
- In a large pitcher, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine, then pour into glasses.
- Garnish with sliced lemon.
ENJOY RESPONSIBLY. ©2015 THE COCA-COLA COMPANY ©2015 BACARDI AND THE BAT DEVICE AND ITS TRADE DRESS ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF BACARDI & COMPANY LIMITED. RUM 40% ALC. BY VOLUME. 1