My head is literally swimming with pumpkin and apple recipes. I actually made a list of all of the fall baking I wanted to get up on Lemon Sugar before autumn slips away, and it’s kind of ridiculous. There are 42 items.
How in the world will I ever narrow that down? I won’t. You all are going to gain 75 pounds before Thanksgiving. I apologize. Really.
It’s funny, because I keep rationalizing to myself that pumpkin is a healthy baking alternative, so these recipes aren’t really THAT bad. Right? (I need some validation. Someone please enable me. I have 42 more pumpkin recipes to make for Pete’s sake.)
While I’m busy in the kitchen, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite fall recipes from the archives of Lemon Sugar, and, if you’re a blogger, invite you to share some of your own. Please link up a few of your favorites! Because, you know, 42 recipes aren’t enough.
Take a walk down memory lane and try out some of these:
- Pumpkin Bagels with Whipped Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
- Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins
- Quick and Easy Apple Tart
- Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake
- Skillet Apple Pie
- S’mores Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Doughnuts with Maple Buttermilk Glaze