Desiree at Macke Monolouges made this awesome apricot bread this week. I have to tell you though, I’m most excited about the orange honey spread that goes with it. We’ll definitely be giving this a try in my household – what a fun way to incorporate some different flavors into my fall baking! Desiree has the cutest little boy who makes frequent appearances on her blog, so be sure to check it out.
Karen shared these adorable Hidden Peppermint Patties over on Baking in a Tornado. (How cute is that blog name?) These grabbed my attention immediately because they’re so cute – I was excited to find they were one of my favorite treats baked into a cookie! And Karen, I use a real calendar, too. There’s just something about seeing everything in writing.
Since I just put up my own fall decorations, I was drawn to these cute pumpkins from Busy Bees. I consider myself only mildly crafty, but I’m always inspired by you all to expand my horizons a bit, so I might start with something like this. Thanks for sharing them!
I can’t wait to see what you share this week! Please help me grow this link party and do spread the word! And as a little party favor, please grab a button before you go.
- The link you submit must be your own. It doesn’t have to be food, just something you created and blogged about. Crafts, DIY, parenting, etc. are all welcome!
- Do not link back to any contests, promotions, giveaways or social media pages.
- Please share this link party with your friends by either linking to it your own blog, or sharing it on Facebook or Twitter.
- While not required, feel free to grab a button.
- Leave a comment and let me know what you linked. These comments also help drive traffic, so don’t forget this step!