Another fabulous week on the books, and tons of great links were submitted last week! From the photography to the recipes to the text of the blog posts, you all are inspiring and continually pushing me to do bigger and better things in my own kitchen.
Speaking of my kitchen, I have a busy day today – I’ve got several dozen cupcakes to fill and frost. Right now I’m feeling good and ahead of the game, so cross your fingers that the day continues to go smoothly – especially since I have two little helpers all day.
Before we get too much further, take a second to check out the features from last week. Awesome, as usual!
|Left: The Kitchen Prescrption ♦ Center: Sumptuous Spoonfuls ♦ Right: Pint Size Baker|
I’m a sucker for a good molten lava cake, and this one from The Kitchen Prescription looks heavenly. You just can’t really go wrong with chocolate cake and a gooey chocolate filling – and I love that this recipe has orange liqueur as one of the ingredients. Love!
In this house, homemade vanilla ice cream is held in high regard. We don’t buy ice cream from the store anymore so we’re always on the lookout for a fabulous new recipe. We’ll be trying this one from Sumptuous Spoonfuls very soon!
Finally, Pint Size Baker brings us these adorable cake truffles via Emily.Kate.Design. They’re perfect! My cake truffles always look more like misshapen blobs than perfect round truffles – and I bet these taste even better than they look.
I invite you all back to link up again this week. I’ve added a few guidelines to answer some of the frequent questions I’ve been receiving. Can’t wait to see what you come up with, and as always I appreciate you spreading the word about Lemon Sugar and Share-It Saturday.
- The link you submit must be your own. It doesn’t have to be food, just something you created and blogged about. Crafts, DIY, parenting, etc. are all welcome!
- Do not link back to any contests, promotions, giveaways or social media pages.
- Please share this link party with your friends by either linking to it your own blog, or sharing it on Facebook or Twitter.
- While not required, feel free to grab a button.
- Leave a comment and let me know what you linked. These comments also help drive traffic, so don’t forget this step!
Thanks everyone for linking up, and don’t forget to grab a button before you go. Have a lovely weekend!
Want to host your own link party? I recommend inlinkz for easy link-up tools. Click here for more information: