How is it already Saturday again? Last week flew by…we had an extra event every single day of the week, so today we’re just going to relax. Well, by relax I mean catch up on laundry, try to get my house back in order and mow the lawn. Incidentally, I’ve forgotten how often you have to mow when it’s not 105 degrees and actually raining a couple of times a week.
If you haven’t yet, don’t forget to enter to win a KitchenAid Artisan Mixer in the color of your choice. Click here for details – the contest ends tomorrow at midnight CST, so you still have time!
Without further delay, let’s get to the featured recipes from last week. Again, you guys blew me away!
Jennifer at Peanut Butter and Peppers shared this awesome, light version of Pumpkin Frozen Yogurt. It uses Greek yogurt as its base and with the addition of stevia and pumpkin puree, it’s supposed to taste just like a pumpkin pie! I have a tub of Greek yogurt in my fridge right now, so you can be sure that I’ll be giving this one a try very soon.
Erin at The Spiffy Cookie came through again, this time with her gorgeous Buckeye Cheesecake. I’ve honestly never had a buckeye before, so this looks like the perfect way to introduce them to my repertoire. I love that the texture of her cheesecake looks just like I like it, not too dry and not too creamy. Thanks Erin, can’t wait to try this! (In fact, you might see it on the blog soon!)
Finally, my friend Nichi from The Mandatory Mooch posted this on her blog last week, and I was just hoping she would share it on Share-It Saturday. This Indoor S’mores Bar is the perfect way to get all the awesome flavors of a campfire s’mores without the campfire! What a perfect fall treat! These will likely make an appearance at my daughter’s class Halloween party.
I can’t wait to see what everyone contributes this week, and I appreciate you all continuing to spread the word about my new link party!
- The link you submit must be your own. It doesn’t have to be food, just something you created and blogged about. Crafts, DIY, parenting, etc. are all welcome!
- Do not link back to any contests, promotions, giveaways or social media pages.
- Please share this link party with your friends by either linking to it your own blog, or sharing it on Facebook or Twitter.
- While not required, feel free to grab a button.
- Leave a comment and let me know what you linked. These comments also help drive traffic, so don’t forget this step!
A sincere thank you to everyone who linked up this week, and please don’t forget to grab a button for your site before you go!